Every country’s immigration rules vary, generally marked by strict visa regulations and control and migration rules. EPS is experienced and possess in-country knowledge to take on this task to place consultants/contractors on assignments anywhere across the globe. We carry out diligent checks to ensure no delays or obstacles are encountered, including:
- Qualification Certificate & Document Attestation
- Pre-travel prep, such as medical check up
- Visa and work permit applications
- Compliant and legal issues for entry and exit
- Ensuring that consultants have a pleasant experience when moving to a new project in a new country and the move is as stress free as possible for him/her and the family where applicable.
Each country has its own set of rules and regulations for expatriate workforce, with several layers of processes in place for obtaining work permits and visas. EPS ensures that the consultant/contractor has full clarity on how his work permit and visa are being processed and what documentation would be required to meet all requirements in the shortest possible time.
EPS also provide further services including:
- Logistics and Travel
- Medical Insurance
- Relocation intelligence
- Emergency support
- Talent support